Gold Rush Cocktail
Yield: 1 Serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce honey syrup (see Note 1)
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Ice Cubes
- Garnish: lemon peel and large ice cube
How to Make It
- Add all the ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake hard for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled rocks glass with one large ice cube.
- Express the oil of a lemon peel over the glass, then drop in.
Note 1: Add 1/2 cup honey to 1/2 cup water in a saucepan over high heat. Stir until honey is dissolved. Let cool and store in a sealable container for up to one month.